Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Johnny!

My little boy turns three this year.  
What a fun age to celebrate!  

Being a full-throttle boy, Johnny wants a monster truck party.  We put together a fun afternoon of trucks, mud and lots of crashing about.  

This is the first year he really understood that he was having a party.  Everyday up to the party, he would startle and exclaim, "Mom, we forgot my monster truck party."  I had to reassure him many times that his party was not forgotten, just still coming up.  

I think he would tell you it was worth the wait too.  He got a full spotlight from so many people who love him and basked in all the attention.  

Although, ask him how old he is and he's still not sure.  
He might whisper, "Six?" or hold up four fingers.  
I love that he is still my little guy for a bit longer.  

Happy Birthday Johnny...
We love you!






No comments: