Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

We rang in the new year with a beef tenderloin dinner with Nonnie and Paw Paw. There was plenty for all! The UC Bearcats football game kept us company as we enjoyed good eats.

We share our New Year's resolutions. After telling Howie what a resolution is and giving him some examples, he responded, "My resolution is to exercise more." And then, "But now my resolution is to go poddy," as he hopped down from his seat and ran over to the bathroom.

My resolution is to live life more. So often I get caught up in email, cleaning tasks and texting people back. While these things are responsible choices, I can find myself missing out on time with my family. So this year I am making a commitment to do more puzzles, get on the floor for tickle time more often and to give out more attention to the child activity around my feet.

Happy New Year Everyone!





No comments: