Sunday, September 16, 2012

Preschool Engineers

I got an odd shaped box in the mail from fabric.com.  
Without hesitation, Howie was asking about it, 
"Can I have that box when you are done with it Mommy?  I want to make a tunnel for my cars."  
Of course, I cannot let my fabric sit in a box for more than 5 minutes after arrival, 
so Howie inherited the box right away.  

He and Johnny found a sufficient car supply in the house and went to town.  



They tried all sorts of heights by putting one end of the box up on the couch, the steps, the blocks (the engineer part).  And then they took turns rolling the cars down, while the other stood at the end and squealed with delight when the car came shooting out (the preschool part).  

After observing this, one cannot argue that a child's play is their work.  Don't you agree?

No comments: