Friday, January 5, 2007

Infiniti Owner for Life

We have a 2003 Infiniti g35 with 64,000 miles. I took it in today for an oil change, and as they always do, they asked how the car is running. I mentioned one small thing - sometimes the driver seat sqeaks a little. But no big deal. They looked into it and confirmed the issue. The only fix is to replace the seat, and my warranty expired 4,000 miles ago. I of course opted not to purchase the expensive seat. Oil change done... went on my merry way.

Then this afternoon the service manager calls me to say that he submitted a request to Infiniti corporate to replace my driver seat even though I'm outside of my warranty period. Infiniti approved the request and I'll be getting a new, squeak free seat.

It's this kind of service and dedication to the customer that will make me an Infiniti owner for life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, just so you know...i love your car. It's pretty cool. Also, congratulations on your pregnancy...well, Becky's pregnancy!
~Jason